California Public Utilities Commission Decisions and Resolutions Related to Practice Before the Commission
These documents establish additional requirements as they relate to practice and procedure at the Commission that are not part of the Rules of Practice and Procedure or General Orders.
- Decisions and Resolutions Related to Practice and Procedure
- D.06-06-066, as modified by D.07-05-032; D.06-12-030;
D.08-04-023 - Decisions Concerning Confidentiality of Electric Procurement Data
- ALJ-181 - Rules Governing Filings Made Pursuant to the Telecommunications Act of 1996 (colloquially known as the Telco Arbitration Rules)
- Citation and Appeals Procedure Resolutions - The Commission has delegated to its staff the ability to issue citations for specified violations. These resolutions lay out the authority and appeals procedures.
- E-4257 - Renewables Portfolio Standard Filing Requirements; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- E-4195 - Resource Adequacy Filing Requirements; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- ALJ-187 - Procedures for Appeal of Citations Issued to Household Goods Carriers, Charter Party Carriers, and Passenger Stage Corporations
- UEB-001 - Third Party Verification Requirements; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- ROSB-002, as modified by D.09-05-020 - Railroad Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- USRB-001 - Propane Gas Distribution System Safety Regulation Enforcement; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- W-4799 - Water and Sewer Utilities Citation Program and Appeal Procedure